Construction Site Supervisor Position
• 17,500 SF Lodging Facility in Stowe, VT
General Position Details:
• Supervision or inspection of several construction, maintenance and/or renovations projects.
• Supervise construction, maintenance and building renovations projects by coordinating the work of tradesmen and/or outside contractors on a particular project and ensuring that necessary men, materials and equipment are on the job when required.
• Inspect all phases of building construction relating to foundations, structural, mechanical, electrical, civil, architectural, interior design, landscaping and furnishings to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and regulations.
• Implement the site specific Health and Safety Work Plan and ensure safe working conditions.
• Advise architects and engineers of omissions and discrepancies in plans and specifications and assist in rectifying the problems.
• Prepare progress reports and recommend progress payments for completed work on projects inspected.
• Prepare estimates of quantities and construction costs.
• Perform varied administrative duties such as maintaining records of project costs, time sheets, work schedules, and other reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Understanding of construction techniques for various types of work under different working conditions.
• Ability to interpret working drawings and specifications for a project and prepare cost estimates
• Technical knowledge of each of the construction and maintenance trades, materials, material costs, labor requirements and costs, work schedules, building municipal codes.
• Physically capable of performing the duties assigned
Send resume and referrals to [email protected]