Bullrock Solar is currently seeking experienced Solar Installers for projects in Vermont and New York State.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience with solar installment
- Overlook project plans and blueprints
- Determine materials required
- Layout and assemble solar modules
- Understand mechanics and structure of modules and electrical equipment
- Applicants should be able to mount, configure, and install: racking systems, sub panels, solar PV modules, monitoring systems, conduit, and functioning electric panels.
- Install labels on solar equipment and hardware
- Inspect and improve PV modules/systems
- Clean-up job site
Bullrock Solar is seeking a Site Supervisor to work throughout New York State and Northern New England. Applicant must have previous experience installing commercial solar fields.
- Three-years experience in solar construction
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage work crews
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage project schedules
- Complete daily reports (i.e. maintain records of project costs, time sheets, work schedules, and other reports)
- Ensure safe working conditions
Prepare estimates of quantities and construction costs
Operations & Maintenance Specialist
Bullrock Solar, a Vermont solar company, is seeking an Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Specialist. Experience required in electrical and data acquisition systems.
- Maintain and optimize solar production for a 50 megawatt portfolio
- Identifying and implementing efficient techniques and improvement strategies to enhance solar fields
- Overlook/monitor sites on an ongoing basis, using appropriate software and procedures
- Determine maintenance improvements, resource partners, safe management protocol, in addition to reporting on completed work
- Manage equipment warranties
- Ensure that solar field’s productivity and efficiency are maximized
Please send resumes to: [email protected]